Thursday, May 22, 2008

Let the Sunshine In ... the Bag Tag


Dang ...

Can't you guys let a sleeping cipan lie?


... and me right in the middle of a wet dream ... sheesh!

And Babe, you can put that lastik (slingshot) away ... my teloq (nuts) are well-padded and thanks to your interrupting, still fully charged as yet.

Bummer ...

And wot's this now ...?

Oh ... I'm supposed to tell the whole world what I carry in my wallet ... eh?

Look, Lillums - men carry around just a dinky leather thingy called a wallet.
(Well in them old days they did carry around leather thingies called codpieces but that's another story.)

Which, unlike my teloq, doesn't carry much of a potent load.
(Some of those codpieces were REALLY loaded, though ... )

We use other things to carry our stuff around - like pockets.

Or carry-alls.

Or cars.

But since I already owe you one tag, I guess I ought to oblige this time.

So - in the interests of social studies, here's what an articulate cipan carry around on his person.



Left pants pocket -
a really basic Nokia 2610 handphone
(After losing one and damaging four, I've given up owning the more expensive models. In any case I only need this to call and for text messages.)


Right pants pocket -
a Korean (I think) "Giorgio Ferri" key-wallet
(containing the car remote, the car keys, car pedal lock key, office key, bedroom key - in case Lady C tries to lock me out).

Left pants back pocket -
nothing
(it's always left empty for females to slip their hand in - and I frequently go commando, 'kay?)

Right back pants pocket -
unbranded wallet
(it's a corporate gift with corporate logo - very hardy, made in Finland)

Wallet -
Credit cards - Citibank, CIMB
ATM cards - Maybank, CIMB

Loyalty cards - Bonuslink, Body Shop, Coffee Bean, Tesco (My boys eat so much that I'm almost a shareholder, lol), Domino's Pizza (buy one, get one free card - most frequently abused during fasting month)

Other cards - office panel clinics card, ING medical insurance ID card, AAM member card (just renewed, meh), AAM Breakdown centres phone info card (I have a phobia about breakdowns, having had two unpleasant experiences) and a Bowling membership card (expired ...)

Other debris - driving license (expires July 2008), MyKad, two old 1-ringgit notes, two stray name cards, the spare car key.

-----------------------
Next, my carry-all - a black fake Slazenger satchel ...

... this carries ...



A book (currently Gore Vidal's Hollywood)


2 thumb-drives
1 Nokia hands-free kit


I use this satchel to carry homework, so it's empty most of the time. Heh!

-----------------
Now, my other carry-all (actually my gym bag) is a KL '98 Commonwealth Games commemorative Pro-Specs duffel bag.
Damn - it's 10 years old now and is still in good condition. Hmmm maybe Ebay ... but it's effing ugly ...

... now this contains ...

One pair Kronos futsal boots
A pair of Byford boxers
A pair of dark blue knee-length shorts
One sleeveless John Langford black workout cotton vest
Socks I keep in a spare drawer in my room ...

One Bozaki bag for toiletries containing,
one Dashing underarm deodorant,
two bottles Body Shop patchouli perfume oil,
one tube Hero hair cream,
two toothbrushes,
one Head & Shoulders shampoo,
one Protex shower gel,
two Playsafe,
one Durex,


... and a partridge in a pear tree ...


Now, can I get back to sleep?

I think I still remember where I was before I woke up ...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patchouli perfume oil? That just screams metrosexual. Kalah Beckham-in-a-sarong niih.. and I know you already wear sarongs. :D

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

i remember the 98 komanwel beg. i bet your bag sure dah busuk kepam.

and you were doing monyets in your dream??

*lastik teloq cipan bertalu-talu*

Lily G said...

Does your son know you pau his Dashing?

pugly said...

Does your wife know you pau (both) her Patchouli perfume oils?

Rt Hon Sir Cipan Nougat-Tenuk said...

dramama,

Metrosexual?Really? - I always thot pure patchouli is as basic as you can get ...

... dang! dat explains my tendency to hook up with butch-y women ... :D

babe,

Mana ada kepam - I have a maid wot.

Those are orangutans la ... it's a wild wet dream, geddit?


lillums,

Hey! Deols prefer the spray-on type.

I got sensitive armpits, meh ... can use stick type only ... :p

Rt Hon Sir Cipan Nougat-Tenuk said...

pugly,

Lady C pakai something called Ananya or thereabouts ... dia femininist (not to be confused with a feminist), meh.

SNOTS said...

u shud get urself a man bag. hehhe alang2 dah ader patchouli perfume oil. :P

Rt Hon Sir Cipan Nougat-Tenuk said...

snots,

Heh - jangan gelak.

Sekali terhidu tengkok cipan ni, tak lena tidur seminggu uols ... :P

Leen AshBurn said...

SO how many points you have already with your Tesco card? Hehe

ManaL said...

kata commando style but awat carry a pair of boxers?

Siti Khadijah said...

My only question Sir Cipan,

Are they ribbed?

Rt Hon Sir Cipan Nougat-Tenuk said...

leen,

Oredi got some vouchers mah ... u try feeding 5 boys and see.

I'm just surprised they don't roll the red carpet out for me every time I go there.

manal,

Those boxers are for gym - you know, to keep those jiggly things in place. :P

madam curi,

No - I'm told that I'm gnarled enough already ... *hiks