Sunday, February 14, 2010

An Ode to a Lovely Lady

My munchkins is a lady fair,
Though she can swear like a dockside navvy,
Never a day would pass by,
But she would run through my thoughts,
Addled though my brains may be.

I wish I could treat her the way she deserves to be,
For she is ever kind and thoughtful
More than she needs to be

Whereas I
am just a fool
I am
just me

So Happy Valentine's Day, my sweet munchkins
How I wish that I could
Deliver these gifts to you

Hugs from within my arms
Kisses from within my heart
And this sweet
painful
yearning

From the raggedy depths
of my soul.

7 comments:

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

waaah, a tangkap cintan update!!!

ManaL said...

So how was it then? I hope u didnt turn into a tiger wood yea

Rt Hon Sir Cipan Nougat-Tenuk said...

babe,

Sesekali ... reliving my youth *hiks


manal,

Tiger's wood, more like it ... lol.

Didi G said...

Munchkins? What happened to Minx? You old tart.

Rt Hon Sir Cipan Nougat-Tenuk said...

didi,

M&M's ... mmmm ... sedap kan? Hingga menjilat ... er, jari.

Maklongnya Bedah said...

sungguh tak sangka sir cipan boleh buat entry tangkap cintan. saya kagum.

Rt Hon Sir Cipan Nougat-Tenuk said...

Maklong,

Tu belum dengar I nyanyi karaoke lagi ... heh, boleh tangkap lentok ... sebelum kena tangkap khalwat ... oppps. :D